Cyber Fusion and Threats Analyst
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Description Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber
Fusion and Threats Analyst on the DISA GSM-O II program supporting
the DISA Joint Operations Center (DJOC) embedded with DISA
Headquarters, Fort Meade, MD. The candidate will support the DISA
GSM-O II TN13 Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Branch. This
position will provide leadership for defensive cyber operations
activities and will be expected to actively engage with a variety
of customers and mission partners, anticipating their needs, and
delivering flawlessly. POSITION SUMMARY:GSM-O II provides network
operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information
Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the Department of Defense (DoD)
and Combatant Commands (CoCOMs).PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain situational awareness of cyber activity by reviewing
DoD, Intelligence Community and open source reporting for new
vulnerabilities, malware or other threats that have the potential
to impact the DoDIN.
- Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
- Synthesize, summarize, consolidate and share potentially
malicious activities on the DoDIN with DISA and mission partner
organizations by creating incident reports, wiki updates,
collaboration/chat tippers and notifications, DoD incident handling
database queries, metrics, and trend reports.
- Assist in providing threat and vulnerability analysis as well
as security advisory services and recommendations.
- Train and mentor other team members.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of professional experience
(related DISA experience and cyber courses/certification is
accepted in lieu of a degree.)
- Must have DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification
(Security+ CE or higher) at start date and be able to obtain CSSP-A
certification within 180 days of start date.
- Proficient understanding of Cyber Network Defense (CND) in
regards to protect, detect, respond and sustain within a Computer
Incident Response organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the
ability to clearly articulate technical and strategic level cyber
matters to a variety of audiences.
- Highly developed research and analytical skills to pinpoint
statistically significant patterns related to cyber threats.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols,
traffic flow, system administration, OSI model,
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.PREFERRED
- Knowledgeable in Cloud security/defense.
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Working knowledge of cyber operational security, log analysis,
netflow analysis, incident response, malware analysis, computer
forensics, and/or cyber-crime.
- Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES)
and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Wireshark and
Splunk analysis tools.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or Cyber Kill
Chain (CKC) methodology; knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threat
(APT) and other cyber threat modeling frame works.
- Working knowledge of the U.S. Intelligence Community and/or
Fusion centers. Pay Range: Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 -
$202,500.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Catonsville , Cyber Fusion and Threats Analyst, Professions , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!