Company: Peace Healthcare at Ridgeway Manor
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Peace Healthcare at Ridgeway Manor - Peace Healthcare at
Ridgeway Manor is committed to providing excellence in the care and
services to those we serve. We are seeking individuals to provide
maintenance services who are positive, caring and dedicated.
Why work for us? -We are a beautiful 61 bed facility with a calm
environment focusing on employee appreciation and a happy work
culture, offering benefits including:
Paid time off
To maintain a -clean -and -safe -environment -for -the -residents
the Lions Center, with accordance to home and state, federal
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform the periodic maintenance -checks that are part of the
preventative maintenance program.
- Lift garbage cans and trash bags for removal. Assist in
-unloading -delivery trucks (as many as 60 cartons per
- Scrub windows from ground or -ladder, operate buffer to wax
floors, and operate carpet cleaning machine.
- Maintain lawns in -summer, operating push mower, tractor mower,
weed-whacker, -and hedge trimmer.
- Remove snow in winter using tractor snowblower, and shovel and
-keep walks free -of -ice. -
- Clean filters above -kitchen range. -
- Clean -compressors or refrigeration units.
- Clean lint from rear of washer/extractors. Service -motors in
-attic crawl spaces.
- Move furniture -as -required.
- Maintain rain spouting clear of obstructions in -winter and
- Repair equipment -for -resident use and for
- Minor carpentry, plumbing, and -electrical repairs within
keeping of -all relevant codes.
- Painting and roof -repairs, attend inservices as
- Keepwork area and -storage area -clean and -safe, and -any
-other -duty -assign -by -the Director of Environmental Services.
- Must -be -at -least 18 -years of -age -and -a -high -school
- Maintenance experience -or related skills may be accepted
inlieu of -high school graduation, at -discretion -of -director of
- Work requires stooping, bending, stretching, kneeling,
climbing, overhead reaching, and getting into spaces with difficult
or awkward -access.
- Requires lifting -up to -at least 60lbs alone and assisting to
-lift objects weighing in -excess of 100lbs.
- Is -subject to -possibility of burns, cuts, bruises, and
- Works with -tools, equipment, and hazardous materials requiring
constant awareness of -danger of injury to self or to residents,
-and follow through improper or careless use of -tools, equipment,
-or materials, -or failure to use protective equipment -or
Keywords: Peace Healthcare at Ridgeway Manor, Catonsville , Maintenance Assistant, Professions , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!