Executive Sous Chef
Company: Atlantic Food & Spirits
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Newly Renovated Restaurant in Catonsville MD seek Sous
Candidate must be well diverse with all types of cuisine with a
heavy seafood influence. Must lead by example and create a team
mentality work environment. The Sous Chef will not have a set
schedule and will need to work nights and weekends.
Executive Sous Chef Job Responsibilities:
* Directs food preparation and collaborates with executive
* Helps in the design of food and drink menu.
* Produces high quality plates, including both design and
* Oversees and supervises kitchen staff.
* Assists with menu planning, inventory, and management of
* Ensures that food is top quality, and that kitchen is in good
* Keeps stations clean and complies with food safety standards.
* Offers suggestions and creative ideas that can improve upon the
* Prepares food properly.
* Schedules staff shifts.
* Trains new employees.
* Orders food supplies.
* Monitors and maintains kitchen equipment.
* Solve problems that arise and seizes control of issues in the
Sous Chef Qualifications/Skills:
* Serve Safe
* Knowledge of various cooking methods, ingredients, and
* Management skills (lead by example)
* Familiarity with industry's best practices
* Time-management skills
* Decision making
* Handles pressure
* Deals with uncertainty
Salary 65,000 per year up to 75,000
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
* 10 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Catonsville, MD 21228: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Culinary experience: 5 years (Required)
* Cooking: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Atlantic Food & Spirits, Catonsville , Executive Sous Chef, Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!