Teller at Ingleside ($1,000 Sign On Bonus)
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Overview:Specializes in our branch customer experience through
digital engagement, lobby management, transactional processing and
retail servicing interactions. Processes a variety of financial
transactions in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Adhere to the established customer service standards and
provide a differentiated experience by understanding customer needs
and delivering solutions in moments that matter most to them.
- Educate our customers through shoulder-to-shoulder digital
demonstrations; identify self-service opportunities that meet the
customer's identified needs.
- Actively engage in lobby management, meeting and greeting
customers and proactively inquiring and taking ownership to address
the customer's immediate need.
- Accurately balance and process customer transactions
efficiently following Bank Policy.
- Take ownership of escalated account services issues until
resolution; complete and accurately log all customer complaints in
the appropriate system.
- Transition identified sales opportunity and provide
introduction to appropriate banking partner.
- Complete branch-related operational activities as appropriate
(e.g cash ordering, vault, ATM, and wire transfer activities).
- Process customer/account maintenance accurately.
- Complete Consumer AML (Anti-Money Laundering)/BSA (Bank Secrecy
Act)/ KYC (Know Your Customer related activities.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in
accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Scope of Responsibilities:The position is responsible for providing
exceptional service to branch customers and resolving routine
customer problems in a timely manner. -It is important for the
jobholder to exemplify empathy, customer centricity, flexibility
and adaptability, digital fluency, entrepreneurial spirit and
critical thinking in support of the Company's culture and brand. -
The position is responsible for interacting with appropriate areas
within the Bank to ensure branch-related operational issues are
resolved efficiently and accurately. It is important for the
position to stay current on operational changes and demonstrate
good risk management decisions to assist the branch in managing
preventable losses and reducing fraudulent activity.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience, including data
entry and/or cash handling experience
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Proven verbal communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to demonstrated exceptional customer
- Proven time management skills
- Proven prioritization skills
- Proficient with internet user-level technology
- Bilingual based on branch needs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Prolonged use of hands and fingers
- Ability to lift light to heavy objects weighing 5lbs - 30
- Ability to read fine print
- Ability to interact with customers in an open face to face work
Branch Hours/Required Availability:
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am-1:00pm (every other Saturday is required)
- Sunday: Closed
Sign On Bonus:External new hires in this position are eligible to
receive a $1,000 bonus!
Location:5642 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD,
21228LocationCatonsville, Maryland, United States of America
Keywords: M&T Bank, Catonsville , Teller at Ingleside ($1,000 Sign On Bonus), Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!