Company: Peak Healthcare at Frederick Villa
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Frederick Villa is a member of the Peak
Healthcare family of skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation
centers. We are resident-centered and quality-focused! Our
workplace culture is all about uplifting people. If you are looking
for a healthcare organization where you can bring your best "you"
to work, where you can make a difference, and where you can team-up
with like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join
Frederick Villa is seeking professional and dedicated
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)! 7a-3:30p
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to
assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans. Prepares
and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in
accordance with the policy regarding the administration of
medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Educates patients on surgical procedures.
- Records patient's medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients and
interprets and records electronic displays.
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays
- Provides bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients,
including pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Changes dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and
treatment of patient
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Utilizes time management skills.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and
completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on
the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending
on assignment setting
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Keywords: Peak Healthcare at Frederick Villa, Catonsville , LPN, Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!