Office Manager - Catonsville, MD, United States
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Located at Catonsville, MD, United States
A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• $300 Hiring Bonus for joining our team!
This Office Manager Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• Working at the Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood
Your Team is counting on you as a Office Manager to:
• Open availability and able to work on weekdays and weekends.
• Work a full-time schedule
Office Manage Key Duties:
• Responsible for Brinks change/bills orders
• Responsible for accurately counting daily deposits
• Accounts payable and accounts receivable duties as required
• Basic accounting skills
• Ten Key experience
• Verify that the safe has been counted and balanced at the
beginning and end of day
• Preparing daily deposit log and communicating with corporate
• Preparing cashier over and shortage report
• Ensuring lottery machine has adequate instant tickets, and
preparing deposits for lottery.
• Responsible for all supply orders for Cash office
• General office work, including phone calls, letters, faxes and
• Data Entry.
• Ensuring paperwork is done properly and accurately.
• Ordering of store supplies, and office supplies.
• Cash Register experience.
• Assist with register operation during peak times or when short
staffed and giving breaks.
• Flexible to work periodic long and/or irregular hours including
early mornings, weekends and holidays.
• Inventory control.
• Petty cash processing, distribution, and reconciliation.
• Expense coding
• Provide excellent customer service to our traveling public.
• Contacting vendors to confirm all invoices have been processed
• Maintaining open and positive communication with the landlord or
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Knowledge in counting large volumes of cash
• Microsoft Excel experience required
• Computer proficiency, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to have a flexible work schedule
• Skill in organization and computer
• Basic accounting skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to work well under pressure, be Punctual, and a Flexible
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
Keywords: Hudson Group, Catonsville , Office Manager - Catonsville, MD, United States, Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!