Memory Care Activities Assistant
Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Welcome! We're so glad you're exploring one of the most fun and
rewarding jobs in the world! Other organizations sometimes call
this role the Activities Assistant but we believe this role
deserves the very special title of Vibrant Living Assistant.
At Brightview Senior Living, our Wellspring Village is home to
residents with Dementia and other cognitive care needs. The Vibrant
Living Assistant in the Wellspring Village will play a key role in
helping our residents enjoy each and every day.
What you will get to do as a Vibrant Living Assistant at
- Get to know the residents of Brightview so that you can help
with the planning and implementation of spiritual, physical,
intellectual, cultural and emotional programming that will make
residents feel engaged and fulfilled.
- Participate in activities. Residents love games, painting,
singing, and music and we need someone to help organize and run
- Encourage residents to participate in activities and
- Utilize social media, email, and newsletters to showcase the
fun things happening each day!
Why we want you on our team:
- You quickly connect with people and love to learn about
- We hope you'll use your talents as a singer, dancer, artist,
poet, historian, or trivia expert!
- You have a positive attitude and a passion for helping
- You have an active Driver's license in good standing.
What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we
hire that person.
Healthcare, Hospitality, Activities, Activity Assistant, Event
Planning, Life Enrichment, Programming Assistant, Recreation
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Catonsville , Memory Care Activities Assistant, Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!