Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Does being kind and compassionate come naturally to you?
Do you thrive on the ability to help others and make a
difference in the lives of others?
If this sounds like you, then Brightview Senior Living is for
What you will get to do as a Certified Nursing Assistant at
- Use your compassion to provide warm, engaging personal care
services, support and companionship.
- Engage and assist residents with activities of daily living
- Look for changes in residents' day and personal care needs to
update their personal Resident Care Plan.
- Encourage resident participation in community programs and
Why we want you on our team:
- You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You're certified as a Nursing Assistant or Medication
Technician (Med Tech).
What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we
hire that person.
Healthcare, Hospitality, Nurse, Nursing, Caregiver, Aide
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Catonsville , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!