Incentive Program Coordinator
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Erickson Living, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing. Erickson Living develops and manages senior
living communities and health services across the country. We
achieve industry -leading results in customer satisfaction, driving
high occupancy, and positive health outcomes.
Erickson Living is looking for everyday heroes who want to make
a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
The Incentive Program Coordinator will work with the Regional
Director of Practice Administration to support the formulation and
execution of the CMS program initiatives (CPC+, MDPCP, PCF, MIPS,
HEIDIS, CAHPS), strategies and functions, including supporting
development and execution of any and/or all phases and functions of
How you will make an impact:
- Compilation and follow-up of Practice Administrator data for
monthly, quarterly reporting.
- Understanding of Medicare initiatives/program and requirements
for each program.
- Auditing of community quality metric and utilization data to
ensure program metrics are met.
- Support Practice Administrators to meet quality metrics to
include data entry.
- Development of workflows to meet program requirements in
conjunction with operational team.
- Work with Regional Director and operational team to formulate
plans for communities to meet metrics (quality metrics,
- Schedules appointments/meetings for the department.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence
and other records.
What we offer:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge
employee health and wellness programs.
What you will need:
- High School or GED required.
- Two to five years of administrative/secretarial experience
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Catonsville , Incentive Program Coordinator, Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!