Charlestown is a beautiful 110-acre continuing care retirement
community located just minutes from Baltimore in the charming
neighborhood of Catonsville, Maryland. We're part of a growing
network of communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing.
Charlestown is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a
real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license & history of
The Housekeeping Special Project Worker is responsible for
maintaining cleanliness of the Community, through the use of
specialized equipment. Ensures proper handling and disposal of
waste and utilizes work orders to ensure proper room/furniture
setups. Assists with movement and delivery of heavy
Day Shift - May need to work Evening or Nights on occasion
How you will make an impact:
- Moving and arranging furniture in the community and
- Moving and rearranging furniture in residential
- Deliver residents items to and from storage, vehicles,
apartments or other areas.
- Maintain hard floor surfaces, including scrubbing, mopping,
burnishing, stripping and waxing.
What we offer:
- No travel - all housekeeping is done within our gated
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available to employees 18
What you will need:
- Previous experience in carpet care and floor finishing
- Minimum of three years of verifiable licensed driving
experience and a history of safe driving as noted through a three
year motor vehicle record check (per GS7009 Driving Record
- Ability to lift/move 50 pounds, over 50 pounds must use the aid
of a assistive device or get assistance
- Basic computer skills preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license will be
required to drive a company vehicle.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities
are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.