Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Erickson Living, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing. Erickson Living develops and manages senior
living communities and health services across the country. We
achieve industry -leading results in customer satisfaction, driving
high occupancy, and positive health outcomes.
Erickson Living is looking for everyday heroes who want to make
a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
Erickson Living is hiring a Treasury Analyst who will provide
reporting and analysis on a variety of treasury activities as it
relates to managing the corporate cash needs, inter-company
funding, in-house banking, cash flows, and compliance with Treasury
How you will make an impact:
- Perform daily Treasury Workstation maintenance.
- Process daily funds transfers.
- Bank Fee Analysis.
- Maintain investment and LC fee schedule.
- Reconcile outstanding check reports in ERP.
- Perform routine analysis and research to appropriately allocate
- Report cash operation activities.
- Assist Cash Manager in setting cash position.
- Prepare Ad-Hoc Reports as requested.
- Assist Sr. Financial Analyst in cash forecasting.
- Disposition items in Positive Pay.
- Assist in the administration of Working Capital Loans.
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiencies, and decreased
- Respond to inquiries from Accounting and Finance.
- Perform bank account administration.
- Support the department with projects and treasury
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans,
and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set
the standard for senior living excellence.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
What we require:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related
field strongly preferred.
- 3 years minimum experience required in lieu of degree.
- Additional 2 or more years of related experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft AX and Kyriba is helpful but not
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Catonsville , Treasury Analyst, Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!