CMT. Must have GNA & CNA. $1500 Sign on Bonus
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Charlestown is a beautiful 110-acre continuing care retirement
community located just minutes from Baltimore in the charming
neighborhood of Catonsville, Maryland. We're part of a growing
network of communities managed by Erickson Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
Charlestown is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a
real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
Charlestown Retirement Community, Located in Catonsville,
Maryland, is looking for CMT's (Certified Medication Technicians)
for all shifts. Our CMT's support our residents in all aspects of
daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all
of our resident's needs.
Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living.
- Implementing residents' personal care plans, focusing on
residents. strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while
providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Providing assistance with resident activities and
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our
residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
- Administration of medication to residents.
What we offer:
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over the age 18.
- Tuition reimbursement and career development
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to eligible
employees working 30+ hours.
What you will need:
- Current Certified Medication Technicians certification for the
state in which you are working.
- Current certification for Medication Technician- per state
- 1-2 years of CNAGNA experience preferred.
- 1-2 years Medication Technician experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Catonsville , CMT. Must have GNA & CNA. $1500 Sign on Bonus, Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!