Erickson Living, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 statesand growing. Erickson Living develops and manages senior
living communities and health services across the country. We
achieve industry leading results in customer satisfaction, driving
high occupancy, and positive health outcomes.
Erickson Living is looking for everyday heroes who want to make
a real impact in the lives of seniors. If youre ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
youll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes
a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental
benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement,
401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth
and advancement, and much more!
Erickson Living is expanding our Development and Design team to
include an MEP Engineer with design and construction expertise. The
MEP Engineer, will provide support services throughout the design
development process to review the quality of mechanical,
electrical, plumbing and low voltage construction work to ensure
that the work is in accordance with project specifications,
specific cost and schedule requirements. This is an excellent
opportunity for an Engineering professional looking to work on the
owner side of the business and to join a well-respected,
mission-oriented, and financially independent company with
aggressive long-term growth plans.
How you will make an impact:
- Assist the Development and Design Team with creating and
maintaining relevant EL MEP standards and guidelines
- Work with third-party design teams to ensure that EL MEP
standards are consistently applied across multiple concurrent
projects under design
- Validate MEP-related design issues and suggest alternative
- Work with the Project Leaders to facilitate problem solving, as
may arise, between General Contractor/MEP Subcontractors during
- Perform MEP QA/QC inspections throughout construction on
multiple concurrent projects
- Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP
- Take part in the commissioning of MEP systems to ensure that
equipment operates per the design intent and to facilitate a
seamless turnover of each building
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans,
and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set
the standard for senior living excellence.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
What we require:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of construction experience with working knowledge of
mechanical, electrical and plumbing construction procedures and
- Working knowledge of construction documents (preferably with
third-party design review experience)
- Travel is required for this job and is estimated at 50%
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Since 1983, Erickson Livings national network of managed
communities has been devoted to one missionhelping people live
better lives. If you're driven to make a difference and feel
passionate about what you do, you'll thrive in an Erickson Living
career. Experience a work and social environment beyond the
traditional office setting, with access to multiple on-campus
dining choices, health and wellness facilities, lush green spaces,
and so much more. Come see why were among the most respected names
in senior living, now serving 27,000 residents with a team of more
than 14,000 employees.