Programming Assistant-Every Weekend 1PM-5PM
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Charlestown is a beautiful 110-acre continuing care retirement
community located just minutes from Baltimore in the charming
neighborhood of Catonsville, Maryland. We're part of a growing
network of communities managed by Erickson Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
Charlestown is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a
real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
The Program Assistant I is responsible for working with
residents within Continuing Care (skilled nursing, long term care,
assisted living and memory care) to stimulate their physical,
intellectual, social, spiritual and emotional well-being.
How you will make an impact:
- Leading group and individual activities in both structured and
impromptu in activity spaces, common areas, and in resident's
- Working collaboratively with other team members, volunteers,
families and community groups.
- Planning and preparing various activity programs.
- Generating activity supply lists and maintain supplies and
- Maintaining proper documentation including daily attendance
- Participating in team discussions regarding activity
programming, monthly calendars, activity and staff scheduling, and
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- On-site medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick
care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- One of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values,
vision and mission.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associates degree in a related field is preferred.
- Experience as an Activities Assistant in a licensed health care
- Experience working with the elderly preferred.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Catonsville , Programming Assistant-Every Weekend 1PM-5PM, Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!