Nurse Case Manager
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Erickson Living, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing. Erickson Living develops and manages senior
living communities and health services across the country. We
achieve industry -leading results in customer satisfaction, driving
high occupancy, and positive health outcomes.
Erickson Living is looking for everyday heroes who want to make
a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
The Nurse Case Manager for the Employee Health and Wellness
Center will have primary responsibility for case management and
program management, including the day-to-day use of a data
analytics tool to stratify health risk in Erickson health plan
enrollees and provide health coaching, health care coordination and
health education to them. In addition, she/he will promote onsite
Employee Health and Wellness Center services, preferred provider
networks, behavioral health services and other employee benefits.
With the Medical Director, Employee Health and Wellness, she/he
will demonstrate the benefits of these services to the health plan
enrollees and the financial benefits to the health plans. She/he
will also be the primary manager of our relationship with Health
Advocate including utilization and satisfaction reporting, and
resolving any service concerns. She/he will also advise the
Erickson Living absence management programs including compliance
with EEO, ADA and FMLA regulations. In collaboration with Risk
Management and the Medical Director, she/he will maintain a 24/7
call line to answer questions relating to annual blood borne
How you will make an impact:
- Counseling enrollees on the best use of their employee benefits
including ways they can control costs.
- Maintaining confidential information regarding the health of
plan participant and adhering to federal and state regulations
regarding the confidentiality of such information including
- Updating case management software tool as needed including
medical guidelines, preventive care gaps and patient
- Gathering and summarizing data into customized reports to
monitor and report employee participation, continued engagement,
and clinical outcomes and financial trend on a regular basis.
- Acting as primary manager of our relationship with Health
Advocate including satisfaction and utilization reporting, as well
as resolving any service concerns.
- Developing and implementing strategies for process improvement,
quality indicators and participant satisfaction over time.
- Providing employee education on service offerings.
- Collaborating with Risk Management and the Medical Director,
she/he will maintain a 24/7 call line to answer questions relating
to annual blood borne pathogens training.
What we offer:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans,
and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set
the standard for senior living excellence.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
What you will need:
- Completion of an accredited nursing program as a Registered
Nurse required. Bachelor's degree in Nursing is preferred.
- A minimum of five years in case management, occupational health
and absence management.
- Licensed in Maryland as a Registered Nurse. Willing and
eligible to be licensed in all states where she/he will be
providing care management services. Certification as a case manager
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Catonsville , Nurse Case Manager, Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!