Security Officer EMT/EMR
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Charlestown is a beautiful 110-acre continuing care retirement
community located just minutes from Baltimore in the charming
neighborhood of Catonsville, Maryland. We're part of a growing
network of communities managed by Erickson Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
Charlestown is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a
real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
Internal Candidates - EMR Class Being Held At Community In The
Near Future Please Stop BY Human Resources For Details
External Candidates MUST HAVE EMT or EMR CERTIFICATION
ON CALL/ 12 HOUR SHIFTS
Charlestown located in Catonsville, MD is hiring a On Call/PRN
Security and Emergency Services Officer for our gated retirement
community. The SES Officer is responsible for carrying out the
Security and Emergency Services Programs including Security,
Emergency Medical Response, Safety/Life Safety, Emergency
Preparedness, and Prevention/Outreach.
How you will make an impact:
- Perform regular patrols of the property, provide relief
staffing for the gatehouse, and respond to emergency and routine
calls for service.
- Enforce all traffic and parking regulations.
- Respond to calls for service from dispatch and security.
- Respond to medical emergencies and provide efficient care
utilizing all basic interventions as outlined in the ERP Protocols
and the EL Integrated Healthcare Model.
- Follow up on reports of missing items, theft, vandalism, and
other potential criminal activity.
- Utilize local police, fire, and EMS, effectively during
emergencies. Completing thorough and detailed incident reports
using our online report system.
What we offer:
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge
employee health and wellness programs.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Prior experience in Security and/or Emergency Medical Services
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Current CPR for Healthcare Providers certification.
- Current Emergency Medical Responder certification. (Higher
level certification/licensure is acceptable as a condition of hire;
however new hires will be required to obtain EMR certification
within 30 days).
- All required licenses and certifications must be maintained as
a condition of employment*
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Catonsville , Security Officer EMT/EMR, Other , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!