Knowledge Management Developer
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Description This position will support the DISA GSM-O II Task
Number 07 (TN07) Joint Force Headquarters DODIN. GSM-O II provides
network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense
Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and COCOMs.
The selected candidate shall execute in real time, in accordance
with mission requirements, ensure "Authorized mission partners"
have visibility and usability of proper operational
- Support the implementation of Knowledge Management in the
directorates across all domains - people, processes, and
- Provide the ability to translate operational requirements into
logical and integrated technical solutions; advise the staff
members on holistic methodologies to accomplish their tasks and
missions given their respective problem sets.
- Provide the ability to design, document and orchestrate
doctrinally sound processes to support operational mission
- Provide moderate technical expertise, oversight and control in
communications, time management, quality assurance, quality control
and management, process development and risk management.
- Configure SharePoint services and settings and document those
configurations, along with architecture. Manage disk space usage,
file size limits, and site quotas and create / manage content
- Provide SharePoint support to end-users. Manage and report on
the overall server health and functionality. Review events and
messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor. Monitor
and report on SharePoint trends to include site usage and growth,
disk space usage and growth. Document administration, maintenance,
structure, and user permissions for SharePoint.
- Automate Business Processes using SharePoint Workflow
capabilities within SharePoint Designers as required.
- Support changes across knowledge management in coordination
with other site knowledge managers such as recurring bug fixes,
minor updates, etc
- Support the government lead in establishing a Change Request
schedule; ensuring priorities are assigned that meet overall
improvement across the knowledge management environment.
- Implement change management and track policy and procedures and
update them as needed to address change requests and application
defects from receipt through review, analysis, development, and
- Develop and implement Program and Project Management Plans that
identify the management strategies to be followed and goals to be
achieved. These plans shall be revised and updated as necessary to
remain current and effective based on the commands changing
priorities and environments.
- Be proficient in development using some of the following
Related Lists, Web parts, Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML),
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), System Architecture, Visual Studio,
Geospatial Mapping, Keyhole Markup Language (KML) Files, Easy Tabs,
Structure Query Language (SQL), Extensible Markup Language (XML),
eXtensible Stylesheet Language (XLST), Simple Object Access
Protocol (SOAP)/Representational State Transfer (REST), Tableau,
Sentinel, Service Now, Business Intelligence (BI), and Jira
- Provide support to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
from higher headquarters or through the task management system.
- Searching all Command online pages for requested FOIA
- Working with the Government lead on the release of the
- Provide support to Records Management efforts to include
Development of "meta data tagging" efforts and developing
- Coordinate with the Command Records Officer (CRO) or other RLs
on any Records Management related taskers, meetings, boards and/or
- Provide oversight and facilitation of the Records Management
Program for their respective organization.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 8 to 12 years of
of prior relevant experience or master's degree with 6 - 10 years
of prior relevant experience.
- Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible
for C/I Polygraph.
- Experience at Joint Command and/or Operations Center.
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft
Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Knowledge of policy development and maintenance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability
to speak clearly and effectively with customers and technical
personnel in high-stress situations
- Understanding of key network monitoring protocols
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 SuitePreferred
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES)
and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership. Pay Range: Pay
Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00 The Leidos pay range
for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee
of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in
extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Catonsville , Knowledge Management Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!