Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: November 13, 2022
Location:Charlestown by Erickson Senior LivingCharlestown is a
beautiful 110-acre continuing care retirement community located
just minutes from Baltimore in the charming neighborhood of
Catonsville, Maryland. Were part of a growing network of
communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 statesand growing.We are hiring Prep Cooks who can bring their
passion for great food, teamwork, and culinary experience to our
fine dining restaurants. Our Signature Dining program embraces
scratch cooking and chef-inspired culinary creations that set us
apart from our competitors.Compensation: commensurate with
experience starting at $14.58 per hourHow you will make an
- Work with a dining team that makes a difference in our
residents lives every day.
- Assist in the consistent preparation all food items according
to proper safety and cooking techniques.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized kitchen and work station.
- Use your culinary talents to prepare and assemble high quality
menu items that drive resident satisfaction.What we offer:
- Quality of life most of our restaurant's employees' are out
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO.
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- State-of-the-art kitchens, top-of-the-line equipment.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year cook to order experience
- Weekend and holiday availabilityErickson Senior Living, its
affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers
and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful
discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic information or any other category
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Catonsville , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!