Housekeeper Special Projects $1,000 Bonus
Company: Charlestown by Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Location:Charlestown by Erickson Senior LivingCharlestown is a
beautiful 110-acre continuing care retirement community located
just minutes from Baltimore in the charming neighborhood of
Catonsville, Maryland. We're part of a growing network of
communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing.$1,000 Sign-on Bonus * Up to $16 p/hour **The
Housekeeping Special Project Worker is responsible for maintaining
the cleanliness of the community through the use of specialized
equipment. Ensures proper handling and disposal of waste and
utilizes work orders to ensure proper room/furniture setups.
Assists with movement and delivery of heavy objects/packages.*Must
possess and maintain a valid driver's license & history of safe
driving and be at least 21 years of age*Day Shift - May need to
work Evening or Nights on occasionHow you will make an impact:
- Help stock shelves and organize appliance (washers, dryers,
refrigerators, etc.) inventory.
- Moving and arranging furniture in the community and
- Moving and rearranging furniture in residential
- Deliver residents items to and from storage, vehicles,
apartments, or other areas.
- Maintain hard floor surfaces, including scrubbing, mopping,
burnishing, stripping, and waxing.What we offer:
- No travel - all housekeeping is done within our gated
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
officesWhat you will need:
- Previous experience in carpet care and floor finishing
techniques is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of verifiable licensed driving experience
and a history of safe driving as noted through a 3-year motor
vehicle record check (per GS7009 Driving Record Standards
- Ability to lift/move 50 pounds, over 50 pounds must use the aid
of an assistive device or get assistance
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license will be
required to drive a company vehicle and be at least 21 years of
age.Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities
are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Charlestown by Erickson Senior Living, Catonsville , Housekeeper Special Projects $1,000 Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!