Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Looking for caregivers to join our home care family
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family.
We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients
and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions
and are looking for the very best to support clients in their
homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career
or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
Shifts are available throughout the metro area. We will consider
your availability and preferred locations when setting up your
We provide caregivers competitive pay, training and benefits, as
well as opportunities for advancement. Orientations happen each
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly
fulfilling? Our independently owned and operated franshised offices
are looking for you.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides clients various
personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with
an established plan of care so that they can remain in their
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail
/skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene,
ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of
equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches,
cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent
care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Taking and recording vital signs
- Measuring and recording weight
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not
limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing
dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning
- Medication Reminders including certified care services if
authorized by nurse
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nursing
Assistant or Home Health Aide course
- At least six months experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant
or Home Health Aide (in homes or facilities)
- Be listed in good standing on with the Maryland Board of
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of
responsibilities and job duties.
Live your best life possible while helping others live theirs
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our
caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work -!
Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work -.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForCare, Catonsville , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!