Outpatient Physical Therapist Full Time
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Location:Charlestown by Erickson Senior LivingCharlestown is a
beautiful 110-acre continuing care retirement community located
just minutes from Baltimore in the charming neighborhood of
Catonsville, Maryland. Were part of a growing network of
communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 statesand growing.We are hiring a resident-centered Physical
Therapist to join our team. All of our residents live within our
award-winning campus, creating an environment where you can be part
of their journey throughout their continuum of care.Compensation:
up to $50.0 per hour, based on experience.Our Physical Therapists
support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing
person-centered care to ensure we meet all of our residents
needs.Help people live better lives by:
- Providing a holistic approach, supporting the residents'
physical, spiritual, emotional, and clinical needs.
- Implementing residents personal care plans, focusing on
residents strengths, preferences, and preferred routines, while
providing a sense of comfort, companionship, and belonging.
- Working with the interdisciplinary clinical team to ensure the
needs of our residents are being addressed throughout their
care.What we offer:
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson
Senior Living residents
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- The opportunity to follow residents throughout their care.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
officesWhat we require:
- Degree and training must meet current Medicare and state
- Must possess a valid and current state Physical Therapy
- Experience and the ability to complete documentation to meet
reimbursement and regulatory requirements.
- Therapeutic experience in older adults across multiple
diagnostic groups is preferred.Erickson Senior Living, its
affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers
and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful
discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic information or any other category
protected by federal, state or local law.Since 1983, Erickson
Senior Livings national network of managed communities has been
devoted to one missionhelping people live better lives. If you're
driven to make a difference and feel passionate about what you do,
you'll thrive in an Erickson Senior Living career. Experience a
work and social environment beyond the traditional office setting,
with access to multiple on-campus dining choices, health and
wellness facilities, lush green spaces, and so much more. Come see
why were among the most respected names in senior living, now
serving 27,000 residents with a team of more than 14,000
Keywords: Erickson Living, Catonsville , Outpatient Physical Therapist Full Time, Healthcare , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!