Speech Language Pathologist-Part Time
Company: Charlestown by Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Location:Charlestown by Erickson Senior LivingCharlestown is a
beautiful 110-acre continuing care retirement community located
just minutes from Baltimore in the charming neighborhood of
Catonsville, Maryland. We're part of a growing network of
communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing.We are seeking a Part Time 20 hour per week
Speech-Language Pathologist who would work in Outpatient Rehab and
Home Health.Our Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) supports our
residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person-centered
care to ensure we meet all of our resident's needs. All of our
residents live within our award-winning campus, creating an
environment where you can be part of their journey throughout their
continuum of care.Help people live better lives by:
- Providing speech, language, swallowing, cognition, or voice
therapy screenings, evaluations, treatments, and trainings to meet
customer needs across the community continuum of care.
- Following Federal, State, and all Payer guidelines, ASHA
requirements, and company policies and procedures. Ensuring
departmental understanding and compliance in the areas of care
provision, documentation, billing reimbursement, resident rights,
customer service, and compliance.
- Providing a holistic approach, supporting the residents'
physical, spiritual, emotional, and clinical needs
- Implementing residents' personal care plans, focusing on
residents' strengths, preferences, and preferred routines while
providing a sense of comfort, companionship, and belonging
- Working with the interdisciplinary clinical team to ensure the
needs of our residents are being addressed throughout their
care.What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson
Senior Living residents
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- The opportunity to follow residents throughout their care.What
you will need:
- Minimum of a bachelors' degree in speech/language pathology is
required. Degree and training must meet current Medicare and state
- Must possess a valid and current state Speech-Language
- Experience and the ability to complete documentation to meet
reimbursement and regulatory requirements
- Therapeutic experience in older adults across multiple
diagnostic groups is preferred.Erickson Senior Living, its
affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers
and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful
discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic information or any other category
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Charlestown by Erickson Senior Living, Catonsville , Speech Language Pathologist-Part Time, Healthcare , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!