Certified Medical Assistant
Company: Charlestown by Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Location:Charlestown by Erickson Senior LivingCharlestown is a
beautiful 110-acre continuing care retirement community located
just minutes from Baltimore in the charming neighborhood of
Catonsville, Maryland. We're part of a growing network of
communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing.We are hiring a Medical Assistant for our
onsite Medical Center. The Medical Assistant will provide clinical
support to medical and specialty providers. You will perform
clinical duties as directed or assigned by clinical leadership or
practice management.How you will make an impact:
- Performs initial patient assessments; patient history; vital
signs; EKGs; phlebotomy (blood draws); and injections.
- Manages the stocking of treatment rooms and ensures their
- Partners with lab facilities to ensure compliance with all
necessary EHMG policies and procedures and OSHA guidelines.What we
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans,
and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Senior Living continues
to set the standard for senior living excellence.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson
Senior Living's residentsWhat you will need:
- High School graduate/GED.
- Current and active certification in accordance with the
provisions of the certifying Board to include CPR & Phlebotomy
- A minimum of 1-year experience
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to be
proficient with the use of computers
- Ability to perform each essential function consistently and
with minimal supervision by utilizing the learned skills. The
following skills are representative of the knowledge and/or
ability(s) required: vital signs, phlebotomy, EKGs,
injections.Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed
communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to
providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and
harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information or any other category protected by federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Charlestown by Erickson Senior Living, Catonsville , Certified Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!