RN Wellness Manager
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Charlestown is a beautiful 110-acre continuing care retirement
community located just minutes from Baltimore in the charming
neighborhood of Catonsville, Maryland. We're part of a growing
network of communities managed by Erickson Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
states-and growing.Charlestown is looking for everyday heroes who
want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready
to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a
rewarding career, you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards
package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package
of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours,
tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution,
opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more!The
Wellness Manager oversees care performance of the teams within
Assisted Living and Memory Care and is committed to providing
clinical care at highest practicable level using Erickson Person
Center Approach model of care.How you will make an impact:
- Responsible for compliance with state, local and company
policies, procedures and regulations.
- Coordinates and provides clinical oversight and care to
residents within Assisted Living and Memory Care. This will include
medication management, pain management, wound care, nutrition, and
- Partners with Assisted Living Manager to complete resident
pre-screening/admission, re-admission, on-going and significant
change of condition assessments. Ensures resident's clinical
assessments reflect the resident's preferences, goals and
individualized clinical needs.
- Ensures resident's individualized service plan is
maintained/updated to reflect current needs in collaboration with
other assisted living/memory care team members (ALM, care
associates, therapists, etc.).
- Coordinates and monitors outside support services such as
hospice, therapy, home health, etc., following established plans of
treatments and ensures that plan of treatments are integrated into
resident's individualized service plans per state and local
- Tracks and trends/analyzes clinical quality areas within
Assisted Living and Memory Care including wound care, infection
control, falls risk reduction, pain management, weight loss and
dehydration and develops corrective action plans, implements plan
and evaluates results of plan identified areas of concerns.
- Actively participates in continuing care meetings to include
Operations Meeting, Service Plan Meetings, Family Meetings and
Performance Improvement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S)
Committee.What we offer:
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans,
and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set
the standard for senior living excellence.
- One of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values,
vision and mission.What you will need:
- Current RN license in the state in which he/she operates.
- A minimum five years' experience a registered nurse is
- Management experience within a Home Health, Assisted Living
and/or Memory Care licensed setting preferred.
- Experience and comfort working with an electronic medical
record (EMR) preferred .Erickson Living, its affiliates, and
managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are
committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination
and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information or any other category protected by federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Catonsville , RN Wellness Manager, Healthcare , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!