Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Charlestown is a beautiful 110-acre continuing care retirement
community located just minutes from Baltimore in the charming
neighborhood of Catonsville, Maryland. We're part of a growing
network of communities managed by Erickson Living, a national
provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11
states-and growing.Charlestown is looking for everyday heroes who
want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready
to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a
rewarding career, you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards
package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package
of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours,
tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution,
opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more!The
Registered Nurse promotes, restores and maintains resident's health
and wellbeing by collaborating with providers, the
interdisciplinary team and care associates. The RN's primary role
is to provide physical and psych-social support to residents and
families.How you will make an impact:
- Developing relationships with the residents and their families
using a consistent caregiver approach; supporting the resident's
physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs and focusing on
placing the resident first.
- Performing all clinical duties in accordance with state nurse
practice act and nursing standards of practice.
- Promoting resident's independence by establishing resident care
goals, teaching resident/family members to understand a resident's
condition, medication and self-care skills.
- Monitoring a resident clinical and care conditions to identify
any changes in status and acting on those changes to ensure patient
comfort and safety.
- Working alongside the care associates to perform routine
nursing care to assigned residents as needed.
- Maintaining infection prevention practices, administering
medications and performing treatments per orders.
- Developing and coordinating a comprehensive Holistic plan of
care to meet the resident's clinical and care needs in
collaboration with the interdisciplinary and neighborhood
- Supporting resident's preferences, routines and choices in
resident's electronic medical record.
- Ensuring that documentation is current, accurate, and
- Participating in care conferences for designated residents as
requested by Clinical Manager.What we offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.What you will need:
- Must have an active RN license in the state he/she will
practice. Graduate from an accredited Registered Nurse
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience as an RN.
- A passion for caring for seniors.
- Experience with an electronic medical record is preferred.
- CPR certification required.Erickson Living, its affiliates, and
managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are
committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination
and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information or any other category protected by federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Catonsville , RN PRN, Healthcare , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!