Property Manager- Park View at Catonsville
Company: Enterprise Community Partners
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Property Manager- Park View at CatonsvilleLocation: Catonsville,
MDTime Type: Full timePosted Date: Posted YesterdayRequisition ID:
REQ1805Enterprise is a national nonprofit that exists to make a
good home possible for the millions of families without one. We
support community development organizations on the ground,
aggregate and invest capital for impact, advance housing policy at
every level of government, and build and manage communities
ourselves. Since 1982, we have invested $54 billion and created
873,000 homes across all 50 states - all to make home and community
places of pride, power and belonging.Join us at
enterprisecommunity.org. Working at Enterprise At Enterprise,
you'll be part of a diverse, committed team making a difference
every day. You will collaborate with some of the smartest minds and
biggest hearts in our field. You'll be empowered to drive systems
change and take bold steps to advance racial equity. And you will
find a career home where you're valued and supported in your growth
journey. Enterprise offers career opportunities in our with an .Job
Description Summary:Provides leadership, direction and oversight of
overall operations for the property, ensuring a safe and attractive
living environment for residents and a great place to work for
associates, exceptional quality and service, sustained resident
satisfaction and associate engagement, operational efficiency, and
strong financial results. Job Responsibilities
- Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the HEROES principles of
HELPFUL, ENGAGED, RESPONSIVE, OUTSTANDING, EXCELLENCE and SUCCESS
in all activities and interactions.
- Attracts, retains, coaches, motivates and leads a
high-performance team; holds the team accountable for meeting all
mission, quality, safety and other performance standards.
- Oversees operations, marketing, financial management and
maintenance of the assigned property.
- Continuously monitors the building, grounds, and surrounding
areas to ensure that the community is safe, clean, and attractive;
presents an exceptional impression for guests and prospective
- Develops the community's annual operating budget and
maintenance plans; monitors expenses, revenues and financial
metrics; makes recommendations and adjustments as appropriate to
achieve financial and other performance targets.
- Interacts routinely with residents; communicates effectively,
appropriately, and courteously with residents, associates,
management and guests to ensure that all areas of concern are
addressed promptly and professionally.
- Implements and monitors compliance with Enterprise Residential
policies and procedures and external regulatory requirements;
ensures solid understanding of Enterprise Residential's operational
and human resources policies and procedures among all community
staff and addresses variances quickly to ensure consistent
- Leads and directs sales and marketing activities both on and
off site to achieve occupancy goals; recommends strategies to
adjust activities as needed in response to market conditions,
competitive pressures, apartment turnovers, and other factors
influencing occupancy; maintains knowledge of competitive
properties and market trends and makes recommendations as
- Ensures strict compliance with the Fair Housing Act, shows and
leases apartments; qualifies prospective residents in compliance
with program requirements; manages lease renewal process.
- Collects rents, monitors and manages delinquencies and
collections, and maintains accurate records.
- Implements and monitors safety protocols; sets a strong example
and holds associates accountable for practicing a culture of
- Promotes resident services initiatives in conjunction with the
Resident Services Department; drives efforts at the community
level, engaging residents in social and educational activities and
- Prepares, monitors, and distributes reports on a variety of
operational and financial data.
- Participates in and attends all required training sessions;
ensures that all associates are fully trained and aware of job
- Identifies succession candidates and implements career
development plans for property level associates.
- Supports other communities as assigned by management.
- Other duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities:Manages
all property staff. Is responsible for the overall direction,
coordination, and evaluation of the property and relevant business
development initiatives. Carries out supervisory responsibilities
in accordance with Enterprise Residential policies and applicable
laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.Qualifications:
- Minimum three years property management experience or
management experience in a related field, at least two years in a
supervisory role preferred.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- NCHM COS (Certified Occupancy Specialist) & TCS (Tax Credit
Specialist) Certification or equivalent certification from a
nationally-recognized compliance training program and experience,
or ability and commitment to obtain certifications at the next
available course offering.
- Demonstrated experience and solid track record in marketing and
- Strong financial acumen; Demonstrated ability to understand
basic financial statements and to manage expenses and revenue
- Ability to lead, direct, and motivate others to innovate and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment demonstrating
strong organizational and follow up skills along with an ability to
manage multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability
to interact, in English, with a diverse group of associates,
residents and external agencies.
- Ability to apply reason, logic, and advanced problem-solving
skills to resolve complex and/or sensitive issues.
- Ability to read, in English, at a level sufficient to
understand policies and procedures, safety notices, general
business correspondence and/or documentation.
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills with proficiency in
Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to quickly master new
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Positive attitude, enthusiasm
and energy. Strong customer service orientation to older
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls.
- Possess and maintain timely and reliable
Keywords: Enterprise Community Partners, Catonsville , Property Manager- Park View at Catonsville, Executive , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...