Director of Rehabilitation
Company: Reliant Rehabilitation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:10,000 Sign On Bonus
When you join Reliant's therapy team, you join a team that makes a
very real impact in the lives of the patients and residents we
serve. As a leading rehab therapy provider for skilled nursing
facilities (SNFs), Reliant therapists provide necessary
rehabilitation services for our most vulnerable population.
As a Reliant therapist, you also have the opportunity to advance
your career through our continuing education platform, climbing our
clinical ladder and utilizing the opportunity to serve with others
who are working at the top of their discipline. Our executive team
started their own careers as therapists working with patients, and
we take great pride in promoting from within the company.
We also have a team of clinicians who provide continuing training,
as well as systems and proven protocols to help ensure everyone is
providing therapy in the most effective way for the patients and
the most compliant way to help ensure our SNF partners are
- Reliant is the largest independent rehabt therapy provider to
skilled nursing facilities and long-term acute hospitals
- Great Corporate Support
- Therapy company ran by Therapists with decades of
- A company that desires for you to grow as a therapist and as a
leader in our industry
- Currently in 38+ states in approximately 850 buildings with
plenty of opportunities that fit any therapists needs in location,
schedule, or development Reliant Benefits May Include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Multiple plans to choose from
- Life Insurance (Free and add-on)
- PTO (Increased over time)
- Competitive Pay Packages
- Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability
- CEU Courses provided by CEU 360
- Tuition Repayment Programs
- Clinical Leadership Support
- Flexible SchedulesResponsibilities:Director of
The Director of Rehabilitation (DOR) is responsible for managing
and supervising the rehabilitation department to meet resident
needs, the company's fiscal requirements, and federal and state
regulations. The DOR will achieve specific patient care, employee
relations, customer service, and financial objectives through
strong leadership and effective management of staff, customers, and
referral sources. Maintains professional conduct, including
positive levels of interaction and rapport with facilities and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign patient scheduling and other responsibilities to staff
- Supervise, orient, train, evaluate, and counsel department
employees to improve their job performance and to maintain high
standards of performance and patient quality care, in conjunction
with the Regional Director of Operations and Human Resources.
- May assist with the interview process for hiring department
- Ensure that therapists and therapy assistants are compliant
- Communicate effectively with administration regarding
department programs, goals, objectives, risks, and successes.
- Responsible for revenue and expense controls to meet budgetary
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of MDS information.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing of services provided and
completion of required documentation and maintain quality of
- Be compliant with infection control procedures and
environmental safety protocol within a facility.
- Maintain confidentiality of Reliant Rehabilitation, facility,
and patient information.
- Attends all mandatory meetings, training, and assignments as
- Must comply with the position description for the discipline of
- Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend in English:
instructions, correspondence, memos, and reports.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, productive work
- Must possess a degree in therapy from an accredited school;
- If a Rehab Tech, High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent,
- Two (2) years of experience as a Physical Therapist, Physical
Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy
Assistant, Speech-Language Pathologist Therapist, or Rehab
- Computer literate and proficient in clinical documentation
- Basic Internet navigation skillsCertificates and Licenses:
- Must hold a current and active license as one of the following:
Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational
Therapist, Occupational Therapy Assistant, or Speech-Language
Pathologist; if the person is a therapist.Supervisory
- Supervises the work of others in the facility to include, but
not limited to: training, scheduling, coaching, resolving issues,
maintaining personnel records, and assisting with
discipline.Interested in learning about us or other opportunities?
Please visit our website.
complete job description available upon request
Keywords: Reliant Rehabilitation, Catonsville , Director of Rehabilitation, Executive , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!