Vegetation Management Services Specialist
Company: Rentokil North America
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Vegetation Management Specialist
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting
Are you looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a
growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team
members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
JC Ehrlich is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of
companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted
partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as
diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and
hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and
constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our
services.Responsibilities:What do our Vegetation Management
We are looking for solid hard working individuals to become
Professional Vegetation Management Specialists. This position
offers the satisfaction of offering great customer service without
being tied to a desk. Our regional Vegetation Management Services
(VMS) Specialists are an extension of J.C. Ehrlich's VMS corporate
support team and report to the District Office. Regional VMS
Specialists perform vegetation management for a number of Ehrlich
offices in a particular region. Occasionally you may need to
provide support to other offices in the region.
Your work will include:
Visually inspecting and treating for effective preventive and
corrective weed control.
- Applying herbicides and other materials to prevent and/or
control weeds to achieve desired results.
- Operate a large motor vehicle according to company and
Department of Transportation policy.
- Maintaining assigned equipment in a neat, clean and properly
- Properly documenting services in accordance with customer
and/or state regulatory specifications.
- Building and maintaining good customer relations.
- Taking personal initiative and responsibility for correcting
pest weed problems.
- Maintaining high service standards at all accounts.
- Participating in group meetings and account reviews.
- Completion of independent and group on-going training.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Being an interactive member in a team work environment.
- Working with Corporate Customer Service Representatives to
schedule all work in your route on a daily/weekly basis.
- Partnering with branch offices when needed to coordinate
service support.What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- Possess basic computer skills and good written and verbal
- Possess a valid driver's license with a driving record that
meets company standards
- Show a stable work history
- Detail oriented and customer focused
- Work independently and in teams
- Ability to speak, write, read and comprehend training
materials, herbicide and pesticide labels printed in English
- Be comfortable working in a variety of environmental
- Possess the physical ability to carry cartons and bags up to
- Pass a respirator fit test and a Department of Transportation
- For safety reasons, all Specialists must be clean shaved for
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as
required by federal, state and local regulations
- This position will require the successful candidate to obtain
DOT endorsements, such as a DOT physical, as well as State
Pesticide Applicators Licenses in each state within the operating
area of the support group.
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle
record searchWhy Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory
filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class
team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a
bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based
on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North
America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the
following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when
they meet certain criteria.
Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs
(for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision,
and Life Insurance with no waiting period. Full-time colleagues are
eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits
starting day 1!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or
Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free
counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs,
and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including
cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating HolidaysWe are looking for
individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live
and work. Is that you?
Additional Information:Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it's
like to be on our team? Check us out on Glassdoor! Glassdoor -
Rentokil North America
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a
commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand,
we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and
equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants
receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual
orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status,
or disability.Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009Pay Transparency
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
Keywords: Rentokil North America, Catonsville , Vegetation Management Services Specialist, Executive , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!