Company: First Team Professional Resources, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you someone who is energetic, ambitious, motivated to
achieve exceptional results and enjoys working in a fast paced,
competitive environment? As a sales representative you will help
ensure our clients get the resources and solutions they need to
retain and acquire top talent within the marketplace. You will have
your own territory and book of business with the ability to
directly impact your earning potential. Why FIRST TEAM PROFESSIONAL
RESOURCES?FIRST TEAM PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES is a wholly owned
subsidiary of First Team Staffing which is a family owned company
that has grown rapidly since opening in 1982. We currently have 5
recruitment centers in Maryland, 2 in Tennessee, and 2 in Florida!
Given our growing business, we need to hire new talent.
Position Summary:You will initiate, establish, and nurture business
relationships to meet and exceed assigned goals for overall
customer experience and reputation. You will execute sales
strategies, initiate contact with existing and potential customers,
and identify needs and sell appropriate services to meet those
- Prospect new opportunities through cold-calling, attending
networking events, and doing drop-offs to develop a pipeline in
order to meet sales objectives.
- Work with potential clients to understand business issues.
Formulate and present solutions to address any concerns.
- Maintain effective follow ups to ensure sales closure and
client care management.
- Conduct contract/project negotiations and establish contractual
agreements with potential accounts.
- Initiates, establishes and nurtures business relationships with
clients, accounts and vendors. Tracks sales opportunities to
completion with an understanding of meeting sales quotas.What
SUCCESS looks like?
- Energetic and upbeat personality with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to work well under limited
- Independent decision maker with an attention to detail
- Customer service oriented professional with good communication
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Industry experience a plus but not required
Keywords: First Team Professional Resources, LLC, Catonsville , Account Manager, Executive , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!