Talent Acquisition Director
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Erickson Living, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing. Erickson Living develops and manages senior
living communities and health services across the country. We
achieve industry -leading results in customer satisfaction, driving
high occupancy, and positive health outcomes. Erickson Living is
looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the
lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your career to new
heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you'll enjoy
an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a
competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental
benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement,
401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth
and advancement, and much more!-- Erickson Living is hiring for a
Director of Talent Acquisition who will be responsible for
strategizing, organizing, and coordinating all aspects related to
corporate and community recruitment.-- How you will make an
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies for corporate and
- Works with management to forecast workforce needs and identify
sources of qualified candidates to fill both current and future
- Ensures recruitment initiatives and processes comply with
company policies and procedures, as well as Federal and State
- Develops the annual corporate HR budget with respect to
recruitment advertising and event planning; monitors use of
recruitment funds and stays within budget limits.
- Manages vender relationships for recruitment advertisements and
analyzes results to determine most effective advertising
- Serves as an official representative of the company at
career/job fairs, open houses, and a variety of other internal and
external recruitment venues.
- Keeps current on latest recruitment trends and utilizes
technology to source and maintain communication with
- Maintains and analyzes statistical recruitment and retention
data, and submits reports monthly which include number of contacts
being maintained and number of applicants
- Oversees the recruiters in communities and corporate in setting
the standards for recruitment.
- Partner and support community Human Resources Directors (HRDs)
and local recruiters with recruitment and sourcing, helping with
establishing recruitment goals and performance measures.
- Provides training and support for community Recruiters and HR
Managers engaged in recruitment; lead orientation of new community
- Shares anecdotal information gathered from candidates with
respect to compensation and benefits in order to enhance and/or
maintain Erickson's competitive advantages in the areas of
recruitment and retention. What we offer:
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans,
and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set
the standard for senior living excellence.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year. What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.) preferred in Human Resources
or related field required.
- 5 - 10 years of related experience required; or combination of
education and experience.
- Proficiency with computers and computer software, including
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required.
- Experience with HRMS preferred. Erickson Living, its
affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers
and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful
discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic information or any other category
protected by federal, state or local law. Posted 30+ Days Ago Full
time R0003523 About Us Since 1983, Erickson Living's national
network of managed communities has been devoted to one
mission-helping people live better lives. If you're driven to make
a difference and feel passionate about what you do, you'll thrive
in an Erickson Living career. Experience a work and social
environment beyond the traditional office setting, with access to
multiple on-campus dining choices, health and wellness facilities,
lush green spaces, and so much more. Come see why we're among the
most respected names in senior living, now serving 27,000 residents
with a team of more than 14,000 employees.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Catonsville , Talent Acquisition Director, Executive , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!