Senior Business Analyst
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Erickson Living, headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing. Erickson Living develops and manages senior
living communities and health services across the country. We
achieve industry -leading results in customer satisfaction, driving
high occupancy, and positive health outcomes. Erickson Living is
looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the
lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your career to new
heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you'll enjoy
an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a
competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental
benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement,
401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth
and advancement, and much more!-- Erickson Living is hiring for an
Agile Sr. Business Analyst who serves as the senior representative
between IT and the business line and will implement solutions that
align with the organization's business objectives. This individual
will work directly with end users and business line leaders to
establish communication channels, understand and engineer process,
define system scope and objectives, analyze business and user
requirements for projects and manage those requirements.-- How you
will make an impact:
- Act as senior analyst to engineer and re-engineer processes to
achieve optimal business operations and system efficiency.
- Lead process teams and accurately map complex processes.
- Establish policies and procedures that ensure adequacy of
- Provide report development and report support for business
- Analyze information from disparate data sources and offer
solutions to business issues.
- Provide tier 2 - 3 functional system and process support for
business line clients.
- Acquire and document functional and non-functional requirements
for technology enhancements and bug fixes.
- Audit, test and document results for key business processes and
- Provide senior expertise in the build of extensive system test
- Develop plans and lead groups through user acceptance testing
and detail outcomes.
- Identify patterns in bugs and work with developers to
troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Develop communication plans for project, maintenance and
- Develop and maintain training programs for business process and
system touch points.
- Mentor junior members of the team to build functional
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing
systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging
these systems, utilizing proven and formalized process improvement
methodologies when appropriate. What we offer:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for--our greatest asset, our employees.--
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans,
and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Living continues to set
the standard for senior living excellence.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year. What you will need:
- BS/BA in Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, Economics or
other Business related field required or 5 years in related/similar
- Certifications in process engineering, business analysis and
reporting a plus.
- Lean process engineering experience is a plus. Erickson Living,
its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity
Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of
unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran
status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetic information or any other category
protected by federal, state or local law. Posted 6 Days Ago Full
time R0005439 About Us Since 1983, Erickson Living's national
network of managed communities has been devoted to one
mission-helping people live better lives. If you're driven to make
a difference and feel passionate about what you do, you'll thrive
in an Erickson Living career. Experience a work and social
environment beyond the traditional office setting, with access to
multiple on-campus dining choices, health and wellness facilities,
lush green spaces, and so much more. Come see why we're among the
most respected names in senior living, now serving 27,000 residents
with a team of more than 14,000 employees.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Catonsville , Senior Business Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Catonsville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!